Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) invites applications to join SIAC’s Americas office in New York:
Strategy & Development Manager (Americas)
We are looking for a versatile individual with an interest in the field of international dispute resolution to contribute to the growth of SIAC in the Americas. The position is based in New York, with hybrid work arrangements available, and with occasional travels.
As the Strategy & Development Manager for the Americas, you will be working with the Director & Head (Americas) in New York to implement initiatives to promote and develop international arbitration in the Americas. You will also be working closely with the Strategy & Development Team in Singapore.
The ideal candidate possesses multi-disciplinary skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work both in a team and with considerable autonomy independently.
- Work with Director & Head (Americas) to formulate business development strategies and identify opportunities to grow SIAC in the Americas in existing and potential new markets and sectors
- Undertake research, evaluation, assessment and analysis of trends and developments in international dispute resolution worldwide, with a particular focus in Americas
- Build and maintain relationships with SIAC global stakeholders, with a particular focus on stakeholders in Americas
- Keep accurate and detailed records of meetings and calls made and results achieved
- Contribute to the planning and execution of SIAC’s full suite of initiatives, events and engagements in Americas
- Contribute to SIAC’s ‘thought leadership’ and the promotion of international arbitration in Americas by preparing materials for publication, training programmes, and seminars
- Prepare press releases, newsletters, flyers, presentation slides and other SIAC publications and marketing materials
- Prepare updates relating to SIAC’s activities in Americas for SIAC’s website and social media
- Handle corporate communications with American media and respond to enquiries from users and the general public
- Build and manage the SIAC’s social media profiles and presence
- Create, maintain and promote content, including videos and other assets to spread both brand and content
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collaterals as needed
- Assist in the corporate operations of the Americas office, including compliance and reporting required under local law
- Undertake such other work as may be assigned by the Director & Head of Americas
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications with at least 2 years of relevant work experience in business development, communications or other similar field
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Experience running both in-person and hybrid events, and preparation of marketing collaterals
- Proficient in English; ability to understand and speak Spanish will be an added advantage
- Creative eye for design and video content
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Highly focused, self-driven, organized and with great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a multicultural team setting
- Ability to handle several ongoing projects, and to work across disciplines and undertake a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, strong verbal and written communication skills
Please write to us with a letter of interest and your curriculum vitae and indication of expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)