Singapore International Arbitration Centre invites applications to join the Centre as: PROJECT ANALYST
The Project Analyst will assist the institution with smooth execution of IT projects as identified by the Senior Management.
- Liaising between internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to ensure that the project is delivered according to stipulated timelines.
- Analyze and synthesize business requirements, conceptualize and recommend appropriate solutions
- Document and present findings in the form of workflow diagrams, specifications and other project specific documentation
- Conceptualize business processes and present it visually using workflow diagrams and slide decks to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to internal and external stakeholders, and appointed vendors, where required
- Manage the project timeline, plan and prioritize tasks efficiently to ensure that the project is completed according to the project’s timeline
- Participate and support various activities during the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, QA and testing, deployment, etc)
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that effectively presents progress and status of different aspects of the project to different stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with 2 – 3 years of related working experience
- Candidates with prior experience as a Project Analyst in a software development project would be an added advantage
- Strong understanding and hands-on skills in project management and data analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to visualize workflows and translate them into digital mediums (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) for stakeholders
- Proficient in computer technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People oriented
- Meticulous and detailed oriented with excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Candidate must be able to commit for at least 1 year of employment with the company
Please write to us with your full curriculum vitae and indication of your current and expected salary to [email protected].
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)